Specializing in invalid seed recovery mnemonic phrases and invalid or corrupt private keys
There are a variety of ways in which one might lose access to one’s Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency wallet. Two of the most common include invalid seed recovery mnemonic phrases, e.g., BIP39 phrases for standard cryptocurrency wallets, or AEZEED cipher seeds for Bitcoin Lightning Network wallets, as well as invalid or corrupt private keys, e.g., for paper wallets. I have experience solving many such problems, and always love to help. See below for more details, or click here to read Reviews and Testimonials from some of those I have helped.
Recovery Phrase Is Not Valid
Five words you never want to read on your Ledger Nano S, Ledger Nano X, Trezor, Electrum, Bread wallet, Loaf wallet, Bitcoin lightning network wallet, or any other cryptocurrency wallet. Most mainstream wallets today use BIP39 seed recovery mnemonic phrases, based on a standard called BIP39 (Bitcoin Improvement Protocol #39). This is a word list consisting of 2048 words, most commonly represented in the English language, though there are variants available in several other languages. Using the same dictionary but an entirely different protocol is AEZEED cipher seeds for Bitcoin Lightning Network wallets. I have experience solving issues with many types of seed phrases, in addition to solving invalid or corrupt private keys.
So can I help you? Most likely yes although there are exceptions. For example say you lost your ENTIRE seed recovery mnemonic phrase, then you are really out of luck. There are 2048 BIP39 words, so for a 24-word seed phrase, there are 204824 possible combinations. Even allowing for the checksum (which reduces the valid address space by 1/256), this is still a gigantic number, your odds being approximately 1 in 1.16*1077. How bad are those odds? Well, guessing your seed recovery phrase correctly would be like winning the Powerball lottery (1/292 million odds) nine times in a row. Not nine times in your lifetime, but nine weekly drawings in a row. Not too likely. Well what if you only lost HALF your seed recovery phrase, say you split it up and the second half went MIA? Still pretty much out of luck, since 204812 is approximately 5.44*1039. Like winning the Powerball lottery five times in a row.
But say you lost just ONE or TWO or THREE words of your recovery mnemonic phrase. Now we can work with that, especially if you can provide a public receiving address for any crypto derived on that seed recovery mnemonic phrase (though that is not strictly required). If on the other hand you have an invalid AEZEED cipher seed for a Bitcoin Lightning Network wallet, or an invalid or corrupt private key, e.g., for a paper wallet, this can also usually be resolved. I would love to help you myself if you give me that chance, and have already helped many others successfully recover their cryptocurrency wallets. See Reviews and Testimonials for some examples.
Expert Service available (requiring trust)
If you have an invalid BIP39 seed recovery mnemonic phrase, I can filter by any public address at which you have received Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, be it from Ledger, Trezor, Electrum wallet, Bread wallet, Loaf wallet, whatever. Provide me your partial incorrect mnemonic and a public address associated with it, I can narrow this down to the ONE correct mnemonic. (Note that while a public address would help us narrow it down, even if you do not have an address associated with your seed, I can help.) I can help if you have only some of your words, or your whole recovery phrase yet somehow it is not accessing your funds. If on the other hand you have an invalid AEZEED cipher seed for a Bitcoin Lightning Network wallet, or an invalid or corrupt private key, e.g., for a paper wallet, I can also help resolve this issue. I have helped multiple users on reddit and elsewhere recover their crypto. My fee is 15% of any contents recovered up to 10 BTC in value, and 15% of any contents recovered above that. Unlike other services, there is no lower limit to the value of a wallet I will recover, because I love to do this!
Wait a minute – did you say “requiring trust”?
Is it not true that I could just keep your wallet should you send me your invalid seed recovery phrase or private key and I fixed it? Technically yes, but there are several very strong factors indicating why I would NOT EVER do that.
• I am co-founder and lead developer of CORD.Finance, a longstanding and well trusted decentralized finance (DeFi) project.
• This site has a security certificate (HTTPS) issued from cPanel, Inc., a longstanding and reputable provider. Confirm this by hovering your mouse over the green lock beside the HTTPS in my site URL.
• I have a site badge and business directory entry at Attracta, a longstanding and reputable company. Confirm this by clicking the badge at the bottom of this page.
• I have numerous affiliate accounts, links to which which can be found on the Cryptocurrency Exchanges and Games page of this site.
• I have a 4-year old reddit account with over 4000 posting and comment karma, hardly the scamming profile.
• I have helped many people already who trusted me with their partial or invalid seed recovery phrases or private keys, and I extracted only the agreed upon fee, returning the recovered wallets to these clients. See the Reviews and Testimonials page for proof posted from real social media accounts (reddit and otherwise).
• Finally, and most importantly, this is something I love to do, and I would never sabotage that. I am building this business based on trust and successful resolutions for my clients, similar to my career as a software engineer of over 20 years. The principles are the same in both businesses: honesty and integrity, and always putting the client first. The honest approach is both more rewarding AND more profitable, and is truly the only way I can imagine doing business.
If I have helped to recover your funds, tips are optional but highly appreciated 🙂
Bitcoin (BTC): 3FuR7B7Q1mxg7ZwsUqGcyyfzwTx6DQ48tr
Binance Smart Chain (BSC) (preferred) or Ethereum (ETH) (not preferred due to gas): 0x6CC2Cf7df195d2dfB2CAE80b5B1ED223843AfF5c
Ripple (XRP): rHtfLH3Q6NKjxPd23rDmgYMAGuPFfKnVee
Litecoin (LTC): MPcG1htXZdPrvyRenRKoPg8Lft7jijT4hW
Dash (DASH): Xn28i7BbER2r5omSVUPkrdULLckGuymAdD
Testimonials posted as reddit comments (or any other forum/social media network) also highly appreciated 🙂Contact us
Please email the address in the image below (note the .’s in the address not -‘s).
Or on …
Feels great to help people recover their crypto. Can’t wait to help the next one but of course I hope you all write down your seed words 🙂